Trainings / Workshops / Conferences / Symposiums - DPMM Doctoral Candidate Mr. Arnob Bormudoi will be exhibiting his research project titled “Clima
Special Program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Daniel Sahle is currently studying a Bachelor's degree in Development Studies,
News from Prevention Web
- Necessity is the mother of invention: Islands as the vanguard of climate adaptation
- Preparedness saves thousands of lives as Super Typhoon Haima sweeps across Northern P
- Tsunami-ravaged Aceh holds first disaster simulation exercise for disabled
- UK: Flood defences 'skewed towards wealthy families and regions'
- Pakistan's plan to cut disaster risk aims at a new target: schools
News from Relief Web
- Nigeria: Lake Chad: Italy allocates 6.3 million euros for emergency actions in favour
- World: Human Rights to Food, Water, Sanitation Essential for Enjoyment of All Ot...
- Haiti: PM Christie Lauds RBC $300,000 Donation to Hurricane Matthew Relief in
- Myanmar: MCDC submits its project to install water facilities to prevent floods
- Viet Nam: Viet Nam: Emergency Response Plan 2016/17 - Update on Recovery (Octobe